Love Note to Richardson
22 22 people viewed this event.
We wanted to invite you to write a “love note” to Richardson as part of our sesquicentennial celebration this year.
Stop by a participating City facility and write down your favorite memory or blessing that has come from being a part of such a wonderful and unique community.
Notes can be heartfelt or funny, as long as they are your memories of why you love Richardson.
Heart-shaped paper will be provided for your note, and all notes will be part of a display at the citywide celebration June 24. (Please make sure all notes are family-friendly in nature).
Participating facilities include:
- Animal Shelter (1330 Columbia Dr.)
- Gymnastics Center (300 E. Arapaho Rd.)
- Heights Recreation Center (711 W. Arapaho Rd.)
- Huffhines Recreation Center (200 N. Plano Rd.)
- Library (900 Civic Center Dr.)
- Police Headquarters (200 N. Greenville Dr.)
- Senior Center (820 W. Arapaho Rd.)
- Tennis Center (1601 Syracuse Dr.)